Sunday, August 21, 2011

AM workout/new cross trainers/^info

This mornings workout went reLly well. I changed things up a little and did a "cross training" session. Which btw had me sweating like a stuck pig.. I went a little lite on the workout because we have weight training in the morning. But all in all the workout was great.
Even if I had to train in my running shoes :( that problem was soon fixed. Dave went out and got me some new cross trainers.
As you can see my calorie intake as well as the rest of my intake was higher than normal today. It's not that I went off my "diet" if you will, it's because I drank a fruit smoothie. I WON'T be making that mistake again...

Workout--
1 mi run
10-min bike warm-up
5 min core/10 min bike intervals
5 min core/10 min bike intervals
5 min core
10-min bike cool down

The abs/core: 1 min each
Lunges w/15 lb wts
Chest press-3x12@45
Bicycle crunches 3x1 min
Russian twists w/8 lb ball
Plank 3x1 min
Stability ball hamstring

The Bike Intervals: 2 min each
Seated spin @ 80 to 85 RPM (light gear)
Alternating 15 seconds standing/seated climbs @ 65 to70 RPM (med gear)
Seated spin @ 80 to 85 RPM
Alternating 15 seconds standing/seated climbs @ 65 to 70 RPM
Seated spin @ 80 to 85 RPM
Wall sits 2x1 min
Bench press 2x12@45
Push ups 2x20

B:::
Green smoothie
Coffee
S:::
Egg white omelet w/ mushrooms, spinach,tomatoes,peppers
L::
2 veggies burgers-plain
2 oz tofu/2 oz tomato/basil/EVOO
8.4 oz SF red bull
D:::
Veggies/tofu
S:::
1/2 peach
Protein bar
10 apricots

TOTALS FOR TODAY!!!
Cals: 1,147
Fat: 39.41
Carbs: 116.33
Pro: 96.07

PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment