Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 8: Vegas trip/new wt set/back on track

I can't beleive its been 8 days already. So much has happened, so many changes and finally getting the "swing" of things. As you can see I havent posted in a few days.
My hubby took me on a mini-vacay before EVERYTHING really got going. But while gone, I did my best (pretty much my best) to stay "tride and "true" to myself and my goals. Being in one of the world BEST party city's-it wasnt easy. I workout out, walked TONS, did ab/core work and tried to eat a healthy as I could. With the exceptions of a few bites here and there (and then would walk it off), I pretty much stayed the course. I didn't even drink that much.. I know you're sitting there saying.... "what? No real drinking? Do you know you were just in Vegas?"- haha I didn't gain any weight either, which in my eyes is pretty damn good.. :)
While I did have a GREAT time and got to relax some-it's nice to be back home and have my babies around. I missed them..
Well I've been saying I'm gong to do it and today I finally did... I went out and bought an Olympic weight lifting set/incline&decline bench with leg extenstion, as well as a curl bar to match.. LET THE MUSCLE HAVE FAIR WARNING-this is going to be a GREAT RIDE!! I was (am) so excited about gaining muscle mass and shedding a few pounds.. It's almost like a runners high..
Because I've been gone for a few days I had to go out and pick up more "raw" food and tomorrow, after everything kind of calms down I hope to be able to steam and weigh every thing and mark it. It makes it so much easier.
I also need to get back on my vitamins/morning protein shake and every 2 hrs of eating. I miss it.. :(
Because of last nights delayed flight and getting home late and going to bed even later (after 2am), all I've done today is clean house, go school supply shopping, grocery shopping and then bought the wt stuff.. I was just to tired to do anything else.. But tomorrows a new day..
While I was gone I bought 2 new "cook" books- both having to do with "raw" foods. Can't wait to try them out..
Up bright and EARLY in the a.m for workout:

#1- weight training/ab&core work/yoga
#2-cardio and ab&core work

It's back to working out 2 times a day. Can't wait :-)

Food:

8/16/11

8 oz protein shake=
8oz h2o
handful of ice
1 level scoop of Matrix (chocolate)
*ALL MY VITAMINS*
Total Cals    120        
Total Fat    2               
Total Carb    3                       
Protein    23

8oz coffee

S:::
   2 oz mixed nuts
Total Cal. 140
Total Fat. 9
Protein. 4
Carbs. 14

L:::
4 oz salad
2 oz grilled fish
Total Cal. 176
Total Fat.  3.5
Protein.  31
Carbs. 0

S:::
2 oz tuna
2 oz crackers
Total Cal. 50
Total Fat. .5
Protein. 11
Carbs. 0

D:::
Salad(blue berries, plums, tofu, cucumbers, mixed greens, heirloom tomatoes
Total Cals.
Total Fat.
Protein.
Carbs.

S:::
Cheese stick
Total Cals 60
Total Fat. 3
Protein. 8
Carbs. 1


PEACE<3

1 comment:

  1. I think you did great in Vegas!! 105 degrees and a 2+ mile walk, a workout, some swimming and all that walking!! Plus diet conscious the whole time!!

    Love ya sexy

    ReplyDelete