Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 5/ a.m workout/dentist/trip/hydrostatic body fat testing

Day 5 has been a day to say the least.. The a.m workout went pretty. My arms feel like jello, but all in all went well. I don't think I put much into my workout due to the fact that my mind was elsewhere--the dentist. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are my weight training/ ab&core days from 6-7am. Then at night I do some sort of cardio for and hour and more ab/core work. Tuesdays and Thursdays are swim days for over an hr, then around noon is my ab/core work and 1 hr of cardio in the p.m. Saturdays are always my long cardIo or run days. So with all that being said just because we are in Vegas doesn't mean any of that will stop. I didnt eat much today due to have some dental work done. Which through my whole schedule off-which totally sux'd. I also don't have any of my vitamins or protein shake stuff :(
I have another dental appt in 2wks to finish up (yay me) :(..
So, in September my hubby and myself will be having the hydrostatic body fat testing done to see where we are at and what we can do to fix it.. Im excited but nervous all at the same time. I try not to get to up set about "taping", weighing or any other kind of number.. Knowing that it IS a STARTING POINT and things can only get better from here.. :)

A.m exercise---

Hr weight lifting

P.m exercise---

Flying Time to Vegas

Food---------


B:::
8 oz protein shake=
8oz h2o
handful of ice
1 level scoop of Matrix (chocolate)
*ALL MY VITAMINS*
Total Cals    120        
Total Fat    2               
Total Carb    3                       
Protein    23

S:::none
Total Cal.
Total Fat.
Protein.
Carbs.

L:::
4 oz Tom Yum soup w/ shrimp
4 oz veggies/tofu/peanut sauce
Total Cal. 80
Total Fat.  4.5
Protein.  15
Carbs. 7.25

40 oz hibiscus tea
Total Carbs. 132
Total Fat. 0
Protein. 0
Carbs. 33

S:::none
Total Cal.
Total Fat.
Protein.
Carbs.

D:::
2 oz skirt steak
3 oz Calamari
3 oz greens
Total Cal. 196.4
Total Fat. 7.56
Protein.  30.7
Carbs. 19.5

S:::
4 oz mixed nuts
Total Cals: 140            
Total Fat: 9                   
Total Carb: 14      
Protein:  4

S:::
3 oz cheese
1 Tbs honey
3 tiny breads

Headed to the Trump gym:

PEACE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment