Monday, August 22, 2011

Sore neck muscles/no marathon/new training schedule

I can't believe that I still have a sore neck.. It's been days now.. Ugh.. I have a massage in the morning, after my run. Well today was the day that I knew I would not be running in the marathon. I feel like such a failure and that the things in my life aren't as important to others as they are to me.. When did this happen? How did I LET this happen? Do I have doormat written across my forehead? I don't understand how I can care and do so much for others and yet people don't put as much into what I'm doing or what I enjoy? Anyway, it's getting off the subject.. So I've made a promise to myself, that I'm signing up for races and come hell or high water I'm going to be there.
I've also made a new running schedule.. I'll be running 3 days a week with training and 3 days a week for weight lifting..

Food-
B:::
Protein shake
Coffee
S:::
2 oz mix nuts
L:::
Tuna/tomatoes/relish/mayo
S:::
Protein bar/power crunch
Hard boiled egg
D:::
1 1/2 veggie burgers
1/2 c cherry tomatoes/basil/goat cheese/EVOO
S:::
Protein shake

TOTAL CALS: 940
TOTAL FAT: 36
TOTAL CARBS: 34
TOTAL PROTEIN: 119


Mi warm up run
Arm circles
Arm butterflies w/10 lb
Chest press: 12@45,12@55x2,12@65x2, 12@70,30x w/bar
Crunch w/ 8 lb ball @ 1 min
8 lb ball to shins @ 1 min
Elbow to knee (each side) @1 min
Leg lifts w/ 8 lb ball (each side)@1min
Mountain climbers (knees to opposite elbow) @ 1 min
Upward facing dog
Childs pose
20 push ups
PEACE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment